Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Making Work Better

I've been reading a little about the theology of work, mainly from Tim Keller's Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God's Work. This topic has intrigued me since I am a Bible-lover who is also in his early career years. It just so happens that my career has centered on staffing and recruiting.

On a semi-related note, and a shameless self-plug (hey, this is my blog), some friends and I launched an online hiring system this week, called Flazingo. The aim is to bring world-class hiring processes in a user-friendly format for any business to use (though we've started by aiming to serve small businesses, who are mainly do-it-yourself when it comes to hiring.) We believe humans are created to work and find the most satisfaction when they're using their gifts in a productive manner. We believe the best companies are those who care most about their employees gifts, lives, and productivity. In a small way, we believe the better companies hire, the better the world will be!

Since I know my general blog traffic, the odds are that you are a college friend, a family member, or someone who clicked on the wrong link. At any rate, check out our system or pass it along to someone who may be interested in it.


Flazingo - Complete Hiring System from Flazingo on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment